HOLY COW!!, I CAN TBELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING, I CANT BELIVE I'M GOING TO MARRY THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN I HAVE EVER KNOWN!! THIS IS SOO AWSOME, I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING!! AM I PANICKY? NO. NERVOUS? NO. HYPER? MAYBE A LITTLE. EXTREMLY HAPPY? YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!
okay, maybe that was a bit much, lol but you guys get the gest of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
ummmm I think we get the idea Floyd.... Take a deep breath, it's going to be a whirlwind, and you'll need lots of forbearance putting up with this family :*)....by the way, we think you're doing great so far :*)
Congrats Floyd! Didn't even know you had a blog till tonight and then this news! When is the big day? Enjoy planning!
Hey Floyd! All the way from Finland. I love your blog...it is SO you. Happy go lucky. I'm so excited for you and Jeanne. It was fun to know it what...?? 2 wks or 1 and a half wks b4 the rest of the family=) That's the benifits of being a long ways away!!
Come see me on your honeymoon trip.
Laura
Congratulations bro! I told you it would happen some day! :) Sometimes its easiest to find things when you stop looking!
I'm sooooo happy for both of you!!!
Hey there! I'm so excited for you guys! I love your blog too.
I'm glad you already know our family, so you know how insane we are and what you're getting into. I guess I could say we know what we're getting into, also. :D HaHa
Congrats! This has been so exciting! Welcome aboard! Life won't be dull!You guys will have to head to MI someday!
What???? your engaged!!! who's the girl??? Why didn't you tell me this?? Guess I'll have to go back to my boyfriend. Lol (inside joke that most won't get humm) Ah well I love ya anyway. JR
Congrats, Floyd! You two will have a awesome marriage. I know for sure you picked a great day. Our 28th wedding anniversary.
Congrats, Floyd! :)
Post a Comment